Items 1-12 of 23
Gold Color MangalsutraSpecial Price ₹166.30 Regular Price ₹360.98
Gold Color MangalsutraSpecial Price ₹119.65 Regular Price ₹287.98
Gold Color MangalsutraSpecial Price ₹251.47 Regular Price ₹490.78
Gold Color MangalsutraSpecial Price ₹200.77 Regular Price ₹413.71
Multi Color 5 Piece Of Mangalsutra ComboSpecial Price ₹221.52 Regular Price ₹448.19
Mangalsutra: Symbolize Your Eternal Bond with Style
Mangalsutra is not just a piece of jewelry, it's a symbol of eternal love and commitment that a bride receives from her groom during their wedding ceremony. This traditional Indian necklace represents the bond between two souls and the promise of a lifetime of togetherness.
Our exquisite Mangalsutra collection features stunning designs that will complement any bride's wedding attire. Crafted with precision and care, each piece is a masterpiece of art, infused with love and passion. The intricate patterns, sparkling stones, and lustrous gold, make these Mangalsutras a perfect blend of tradition and modernity.
Our Mangalsutra collection caters to the taste and preference of every bride. From delicate designs that exude grace and elegance to bold designs that showcase strength and confidence, we have something for everyone. Our Mangalsutras are crafted with high-quality materials that ensure longevity and durability.
Wearing a Mangalsutra not only completes a bride's bridal look but also carries significant cultural and religious values. It is a reminder of the bond between two people and a commitment to stand by each other through thick and thin.
At our online store, we offer a vast range of Mangalsutras that are perfect for weddings, engagements, and other special occasions. Our Mangalsutra designs are versatile and can be paired with any outfit, making them a valuable addition to your jewelry collection.
Make a statement on your special day and symbolize your eternal bond with our beautiful Mangalsutra collection. Explore our range and find the perfect piece that suits your style and personality. Order now and cherish your eternal bond forever!
Q: What is a Mangalsutra and its significance?
Ans: A Mangalsutra is a sacred necklace made of black and gold beads, worn by married Hindu women in India. It is a symbol of their marital status and represents their bond with their husbands. The significance of Mangalsutra varies across different regions of India, but it is generally considered as a sacred thread that binds the couple together.
The three most important information about Mangalsutra and its significance are:
1. The black beads in the Mangalsutra represent protection and power, while the gold symbolizes prosperity and happiness.
2. The Mangalsutra is an important part of Hindu wedding ceremonies, where the groom ties the necklace around the bride's neck as a symbol of their commitment and love.
3. Wearing the Mangalsutra is believed to bring good luck and happiness to the couple and protect their relationship from any harm or evil.
Q: What are the different types of Mangalsutra?
Ans: Mangalsutras come in various designs and styles, depending on the region and culture. Some of the popular types of Mangalsutra are:
1. Thaali or Minnu: This type of Mangalsutra is commonly worn in South India and consists of a yellow thread with a gold pendant in the center. The pendant can be in different shapes, such as a sun, moon, or lotus, and is often engraved with religious symbols.
2. Tanmaniya: This type of Mangalsutra is popular in Maharashtra and is made of a single chain with a diamond or gold pendant in the center. It is usually simple and elegant in design.
3. Pustelu: This type of Mangalsutra is worn in Andhra Pradesh and is made of black beads strung on a gold chain. It has a pendant with a curved shape and is often embellished with diamonds or other precious stones.
Q: How is the length of Mangalsutra determined?
Ans: The length of the Mangalsutra is an important aspect, as it determines where the pendant rests on the chest. The length of the Mangalsutra can vary depending on the region, culture, and personal preference.
The three most important information about the length of Mangalsutra are:
1. In some regions of India, such as Maharashtra, the length of the Mangalsutra is based on the height of the bride. For instance, if the bride is tall, the Mangalsutra is longer to ensure the pendant falls at an appropriate height.
2. In other regions, such as Kerala, the length of the Mangalsutra is based on the number of black beads, with odd numbers considered auspicious.
3. The length of the Mangalsutra can be adjusted later if necessary, based on personal preference or changing fashion trends.
Search by Keywords
Hindu tradition, Sacred thread, Marriage symbol, Black and gold beads, Pendant, Bride, Groom, Indian wedding, Bridal jewelry, Saree, Gold necklace, Auspicious, Knot, Matrimony, Unity, Love, Commitment, Holy union, Significance, Tradition, South Asian culture, Family heirloom, Jewelry design, Traditional craftsmanship, Diamond-studded, Symbol of love